Arts Crush Microgrants
Through our Arts Crush Microgrant program, Theatre Puget Sound offers financial assistance to arts & cultural organizations or individual artists producing an Arts Crush Featured Event. TPS recognizes that both time and money are spent in organizing and executing these events and it is our hope that this grant program will give you or your organization more freedom to think creatively about how you might engage new audiences.
Grants are available to those producing an Arts Crush Featured Event ONLY. Grants are NOT available for Free Night or Date Night.
Grants range from $250 - $1,000. All disciplines are welcome to apply. Deadline to apply is JULY 29, 11:59PM.
- Your event must take place during the month of Arts Crush (October 2013).
- Your event must be free and open to the public.
- Your event must incorporate all three of the Arts Crush focus areas of Community, Collaboration and Innovation. More info on these focus areas can be found HERE.
- Applications will be judged on thoroughness, creativity and potential impact.
- Grantees are required to survey patrons at their event and submit results to TPS.
- Grantees are required to complete a post-event Evaluation Form.
- Grantees must acknowledge TPS support on marketing and event materials.
- Payment will be issued once post-event information is received by TPS.
Arts Crush Rush Sponsored by