Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to ArtsCrush.org!
Please read our submission guidelines:
ArtsCrush.org reserves the right to edit and/or remove any and all listings. These guidelines articulate the general parameters by which such information will be considered and accepted or rejected for submission to the website; however, in all instances, the authority to make decisions based on specific circumstances belongs to ArtsCrush.org.
- Inclusiveness: ArtsCrush.org listings do not discriminate on the basis of the subject matter or artists involved, including for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or political point of view.
- Responsibility: ArtsCrush.org accepts event listings that use images and language up to what would be considered a "PG-13" level.
- Tolerance: ArtsCrush.org does not accept event listings that feature slurs, epithets or hateful comments.
- Consideration: Events listed on ArtsCrush.org are to be open to the public, non-exclusive, community-minded events where the focus lies within the community of Seattle and adheres to these guidelines.
- Location: Events must take place in the Seattle area. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: Submitted events, once accepted and approved for posting, should post within 2-3 business days. We request that you submit your event listing at least one week prior to the scheduled occurrence of the event to allow for adequate visibility and promotion.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: Multiple images may be uploaded along with your event listing. Make sure the Primary Image is the one that you want to be displayed with the title of the event. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY, and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display. If you have problems uploading your images, make sure you are following the size and format restrictions mentioned above. If you are still having problems, simply email your image files to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them for you.
- Video: Our event submission form accepts video "embed" code and links as provided by websites like YouTube.com. A video added to this form will appear on both the event detail page, as well as on our website's Video Central page.
PLEASE NOTE: ArtsCrush.org reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Arts Crush Rush Sponsored by